Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Night Terrors

There is no release for me.
I want to scream in the night. I want to beg for a fight.
I want to punch their fucking skulls in.

I am left to quiver in the dark.
There is no one there to accept the hate, no one left to hear my fate.
There is gray matter, focusing on what doesn't matter.

They call me crazy by day.
My screams interrupt in daylight, they impede by the moonlight.
My screams never implore anyone to give a shit.

My screams are raging inside my head.
They can't hear what it is I need, or know the sounds that make me bleed.
They live to stop the bomb from becoming.

I am alone, just praying to scream, just begging for one sound to block the next dream.
I am alone, hating all that shows, hating the ignorant, hating all I know.

No comments: